Philly Cheese Salami Sandwiches
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You've heard of Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches, but have you ever tried a Philly Cheese Salami Sandwich? It's still got that authentic Philadelphia flavor we love but with a bit of a twist. Salami is one of our favorite meats to use on sandwiches, and with a bit of a special touch, you can use it to make one of your all-time best sandwiches. Top off your lunch with your favorite kind of chips, and you're all set!
What You'll Need
- 3/4 pound salami, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 hoagie rolls, split
What to Do
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat and saute onion for 4 to 5 minutes, until tender.
- Add salami and cook 4 to 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Stir in cheese and cook 1 to 2 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Divide evenly over hoagie rolls and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We put a shortcut twist on the time-honored recipe for Amish Friendship Bread. Instead of passing around a starter, our Amish Friendship Bread recipe makes enough for two loaves, so you can just call your friends and invite them over to enjoy the finished product!