Savory & Hearty Stuffed Turnovers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you’re looking for a recipe that’s heart-healthy, fun to eat, and packed with flavor, this is it. And since we started off with a handful of refrigerated and frozen favorites, you know these turnovers are easy to make. Imagine serving them, along with a bottle of your favorite beverage, to your Valentine as a way to say “I Love You!”
What You'll Need
- 1 cup frozen plant-based veggie crumbles, thawed
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons diced pimiento, drained well
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup garden vegetable cream cheese spread
- 1 (14.1) ounce package refrigerated pie crust
What to Do
To make this recipe, head to EasyHomeMeals.com for more details.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The Ultimate Hero Burger is going to be your new favorite ground beef recipe, and we know it will be a hit this Memorial Day Weekend! This take on this classic burger recipe is our juciest and most flavorful yet. Friends and family will be crowding around the grill, clamoring for their burger patty!