We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Make a classic recipe the Mr. Food way with Shortcut Muffuletta. Meat lovers will rejoice at this dish!
What You'll Need
- 1 whole (1-pound) round loaf white or Italian bread
- 2 ounces sliced deli turkey, cut into bite-sized strips
- 2 ounces sliced deli salami, cut into bite-sized strips
- 2 ounces sliced deli capicolla, cut into bite-sized strips
- 2 ounces sliced deli provolone cheese, cut into bite-sized strips
- 1 (10-ounce) jar olive tapenade or bruschetta spread
What to Do
- Cut bread in half horizontally. In a medium bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Spread the meat mixture on the bottom bread half. Replace the top and cut into wedges; serve, or wrap in aluminum foil and keep chilled until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 591
- Calories from Fat 255
- Total Fat 28g 44 %
- Saturated Fat 7.3g 37 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 23g 45 %
- Cholesterol 36mg 12 %
- Sodium 2,488mg 104 %
- Total Carbohydrates 62g 21 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.1g 12 %
- Sugars 8.1g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you want a lemony-herb fish dish, that's packed with flavor and easy to make, then you've got to try our All-American Fish-in-Foil. We used catfish, because it's firm enough to stay together and delicate enough to wrap it in foil. It's a perfectly seasoned, easy-as-can be dinner that you're going to love to share with family and friends.
- Old-Fashioned Patty Melts
- Bubblin' Buffalo Chicken Sandwich
- Layered Italian Crescent Ring
- Back-to-School Bento Box
- Pressed Apple Cheddar Bagel Melt
- Ultimate Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Spinach and Cheese Stromboli
- Old-Fashioned Chili Dogs
- Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches
- Sausage, Pepper, and Onion Sandwich