Family-Sized Turkey Melts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When we're taking a break after a busy morning, we can't think of anything we love more than welcoming a warm sandwich. And when it's topped with gooey, melty cheese, why, then we've got the perfect lunch. Our recipe for Family-Sized Turkey Melts are great for feeding the entire gang. Plus, it only uses five easy ingredients, so you're not spending a ton of time in the kitchen getting everything ready!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 pound turkey breast, sliced
- 1 (7-ounce) container prepared pesto sauce
- 2 (16-ounce) prepared pizza crusts
- 1/2 pound Provolone cheese, sliced
- 1 (12-ounce) jar, roasted peppers, well drained
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Spread half of pesto sauce evenly over bottom of each pizza shell.
- Place one shell on a pizza pan and layer with Provolone cheese, roasted peppers, and turkey. Top with remaining shell, sauce side down. Cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, until heated through and the cheese is melted. Cut into wedges and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Fire up the grill! This is one of our juiciest grilled pork chop recipes ever. What makes these Honey Mustard Grilled Pork Chops so good is the sweet 'n' tangy glaze that caramelizes as it cooks. You'll be smackin' your lips with each bite!