Roast Beef Sandwich
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Tired of that plain ol' PB&J or ham & cheese? Then you're in luck 'cause our Roast Beef Sandwich is bound to be another instant classic you can whip out anytime you're looking to make a quick lunch. We love picking up our roast beef fresh from the deli counterwe can't believe how fresh it makes our entire sandwich! This easy sandwich recipe is especially useful if you're looking to feed a group of people a nice lunch without worrying about spending too much time or money.
What You'll Need:
- 3/4 pound roast beef, thinly sliced
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (4-ounce) package, mixed baby greens
- 1 pound round loaf white mountain bread, cut in half horizontally
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, horseradish, and garlic powder; mix well. Add baby greens and toss to coat well.
- Layer baby greens and roast beef over bottom half of bread. Replace bread top, cut into 6 wedges and serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 443
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22g 34 %
- Saturated Fat 5.6g 28 %
- Trans Fat 0.4g 0 %
- Protein 18g 37 %
- Cholesterol 53mg 18 %
- Sodium 778mg 32 %
- Total Carbohydrates 42g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.4g 10 %
- Sugars 2.6g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Imagine the taste of your favorite apple pie, combined with the taste of your favorite apple cobbler, served on a homemade shortbread crust. That's exactly what these Apple Cobbler Shortbread Squares taste like! This is a great apple dessert bar to make in the fall or anytime you get a craving for something apple-icious!