Zippy Salami Melts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Alright, salami fans. Are you ready to finally get your moment in the sun? If you're tired of ham and turkey always taking the deli meat throne, then we know you're going to rejoice when you see this easy sandwich recipe for Zippy Salami Melts. We call 'em "zippy" 'cause they're super easy to make in a hurry, especially if you're making them in bunches for all of your friends and family. Go aheadgive 'em a try!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 pound Genoa salami, thinly sliced
- 16 (1-ounce) slices, white American cheese
- 8 slices marble rye bread
- 1 large onion, cut into 8 slices
- 4 tablespoons butter
What to Do
- Place half of cheese over 4 bread slices, dividing evenly. Place 2 slices of onion over them, then top with salami and remaining cheese. Top with remaining bread.
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Place the sandwiches in the skillet two at a time and cook 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until golden and cheese is melted, adding remaining butter as needed. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 932
- Calories from Fat 621
- Total Fat 69g 106 %
- Saturated Fat 34g 172 %
- Trans Fat 1.8g 0 %
- Protein 37g 73 %
- Cholesterol 200mg 67 %
- Sodium 3,470mg 145 %
- Total Carbohydrates 40g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.6g 11 %
- Sugars 6.2g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Sparks will surely fly at your table when you serve up our zesty-tasting Firecracker Barbecued Pork! We made this with a special-tasting glaze that combines the sweetness of barbecue sauce and marmalade, along with a kick of hot pepper sauce and horseradish, for an explosion of flavor in your mouth! This is one recipe we guarantee will have you saying, "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!"