Homemade Crab Cakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Loosen your belt buckles for these babies. Homemade Crab Cakes are always such a tasty treat... and even better, you won't be slaving in the kitchen all day.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound fresh lump crabmeat, drained
- 1 1/2 cups soft breadcrumbs (homemade)
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley or 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 2 tablespoons reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
- Cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
What to Do
- Stir together first 11 ingredients in a medium bowl. Shape mixture into 8 (1/2-inch-thick) patties.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add 1 teaspoon oil, and place over medium heat until hot. Place 4 patties in skillet, and cook 3 minutes on each side or until golden. Repeat procedure with remaining 1 teaspoon oil and 4 patties.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These aren't just your run-of-the-mill doughnuts. Our Old-Fashioned Potato Donuts are unexpectedly addictive! They're made with a delicious combo of mashed potatoes, buttermilk, and other tasty ingredients. They have a dense, cake-like texture to them that makes them extra-yummy. Once you try these easy potato donuts, there's no looking back!