Deviled Crab Cakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Deviled Crab Cakes are great for folks who love crab cakes, but don't like the high cost of crab meat. They're made with imitation crab meat and baked, not fried, for great flavor that won't challenge your waistline, or your budget!
What You'll Need:
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 celery stalk, chopped
- 1 pound imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet over high heat, heat oil. Add green pepper, onion, and celery, and saute until tender.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients; add the vegetable mixture and mix well. Form into 8 patties and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes, or until golden. Serve warm.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The creamy chicken filling isn't the only thing that "bubbles up" in this Easy Chicken Bubble Bake. When you set it to bake with the biscuits on top, you'll find that the whole casserole "rises" to the occasion. What's the occasion? A fantastic evening dinner!