We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You can enjoy a traditional New England-style feast anytime, anywhere with Mussels Marinara! It's usually served as an appetizer, but also makes a great main course.
What You'll Need
- 2 pounds fresh mussels, cleaned (see Note)
- 1 can (14-1/2-ounces) stewed tomatoes, chopped, juice reserved
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Combine all the ingredients (including the juice from the tomatoes) in a large pot. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 6 to 8 minutes, or until the mussels open. Do not overcook. Discard any mussels that do not open. Remove to a serving platter or individual serving bowls and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
German Potato Salad isn't creamy like some of the traditional American potato salads you may be used to, but that doesn't mean it isn't as delicious! Our German Potato Salad has a sweet vinegary base and includes tasty ingredients like bacon, onion and fresh parsley.