Shrimp Bow Ties
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking for an easy weeknight meal that looks company fancy? Well, check out our fresh-tasting and flavorful recipe for plump shrimp served over bow tie pasta! Two quick-cooking ingredients that add up to one amazing dish!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound bow tie pasta
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach, washed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 pound large cooked shrimp
What to Do
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain, rinse with cold water, and drain again.
- In a large serving bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Add pasta and toss until well combined. Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The Ultimate Hero Burger is going to be your new favorite ground beef recipe, and we know it will be a hit this Memorial Day Weekend! This take on this classic burger recipe is our juciest and most flavorful yet. Friends and family will be crowding around the grill, clamoring for their burger patty!