Quinoa Shrimp Bowl
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're looking to add some superfoods into your diet, then you'll love our Quinoa Shrimp Bowl recipe. Our bowls are loaded with good-for-you ingredients like protein-packed quinoa, fiber-rich beans and heart-healthy avocado. That's not to mention all the other fruits and veggies we've tossed in!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup dry quinoa
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1 orange, cut into 1-inch segments
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 pound cooked large shrimp, peeled and tails removed
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Cook quinoa according to package directions; let cool.
- In a large bowl, combine quinoa, corn, black beans, pomegranate seeds, avocado, orange, onion, cilantro, and shrimp; mix well and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk oil, lemon juice, honey, garlic, salt, and pepper until combined. Pour dressing over quinoa mixture and toss until evenly coated. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Calories 568
- Calories from Fat 219
- Total Fat 24g 37 %
- Saturated Fat 3.6g 18 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 32g 65 %
- Cholesterol 191mg 64 %
- Sodium 1,515mg 63 %
- Total Carbohydrates 58g 19 %
- Dietary Fiber 11g 44 %
- Sugars 12g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
It just doesn't get more refreshing than watermelon pops in the summer! Plus, watermelon is a great fruit to help keep you hydrated when the sun is blazing overhead. We like to add a little bit of something extra to our Fruity Watermelon Pops by mixing in chopped berries or fresh mint! Yum!