Big Batch Kickin' Chili
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's no such thing as too much of a good thing, and this Big Batch Kickin' Chili is proof of that! There's enough of this chili to enjoy many times over, and believe us -- you'll want to!
What You'll Need
- 4 pounds ground chuck
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 (14-1/2-ounce) cans diced tomatoes with green bell pepper and onion, undrained
- 1 (10-ounce) can chili-style diced tomatoes with green chilies, undrained
- 2 (15-ounce) cans tomato sauce for chili
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 (1.25-ounce) package chili seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 (16-ounce) cans light red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
What to Do
- In a large skillet, cook beef and garlic in batches over medium-high heat for 5 minutes, stirring until the beef crumbles and is no longer pink; drain.
- Place mixture in a 6- to 6-1/2-quart slow cooker; stir in remaining ingredients.
- Cover and cook on HIGH setting 5 to 6 hours or on LOW setting 10 hours. Serve chili with desired toppings like sour cream, shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, sliced scallions, or sliced ripe olives.
This chili freezes well for up to a month. Just divide leftover chili equally into gallon-sized resealable plastic freezer bags; seal each bag then lay flat to freeze.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Sparks will surely fly at your table when you serve up our zesty-tasting Firecracker Barbecued Pork! We made this with a special-tasting glaze that combines the sweetness of barbecue sauce and marmalade, along with a kick of hot pepper sauce and horseradish, for an explosion of flavor in your mouth! This is one recipe we guarantee will have you saying, "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!"