Fudgy S'more Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Did you know you could make the fudgiest, gooiest, most sinfully rich dessert in your slow cooker? Yep, our recipe for Fudgy S'more Cake is a slow cooker dessert from our Cook it Slow, Cook it Fast cookbook that just can't be beat. Best part? You can have it slow cookin' while you've got your pressure cooker making dinner!
What You'll Need
- 1 (15-1/4-ounce) package devil's food cake mix, batter prepared according to package directions
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely crushed graham crackers
- 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
What to Do
- Coat a 2- to 3-1/2-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Pour batter into slow cooker, then mix in 1 cup chocolate chips and the graham crackers.
- Cover and cook on HIGH 2 to 2-1/2 hours, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Turn off slow cooker and sprinkle marshmallows and remaining chocolate chips over top of cake. Cover and let sit 10 minutes, then serve.
If you're crazy about this recipe, then you've got to check out the other amazing slow cooker recipes in our Cook it Slow, Cook it Fast cookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got what we think is the Best Broccoli Salad, and we're betting you'll agree! This garden-fresh broccoli salad is tossed in a creamy homemade dressing and livened up with a few surprises, so it's sure to be one of your favorite easy broccoli recipes for potluck parties! But nothing says you have to take this recipe to a party. This easy broccoli salad is perfect for summer lunches or as a fresh dinner dish. It has just the right amount of creamy flavor to make this broccoli salad a recipe you'll want to make again and again.