Slow Cooker Chicken Stroganoff
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This Slow Cooker Chicken Stroganoff is a no-hassle way to make a classic! This recipe was shared with us by Tracey over at The Kitchen is My Playground and we bet this will become a weeknight favorite for you too!
What You'll Need
- 2 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs
- 16 ounces baby portobello mushrooms, sliced
- 1 large onion, halved and cut into slivers
- 1 (10-1/2-ounce) can condensed French onion soup
- 1/3 cup dry sherry
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
What to Do
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone wants to feel a little special during the holiday. An easy--and tasty--way to do that is to shake up Christmas dinner with our Lemon-Rosemary Roasted Cornish Hens! Once you roast up these tender hens, you can serve everyone their own perfectly-sized main dish! It'll be the juiciest and most flavorful Christmas dinner the family has ever had.