Grandma's Creamy Ham & Potato Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Every time we go see Grandma she has something hot and comforting ready to eat, and one of our favorites is Grandma's Creamy Ham & Potato Casserole. This budget-friendly slow cooker recipe is creamy, filling, and...full of Grandma's love.
What You'll Need
- 2 pounds Russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 pound cooked ham, cubed (See Note)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3 ounces cream cheese, cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup frozen green peas
What to Do
- Coat a 4-1/2-quart slow cooker with cooking spray
- Place potatoes and onion in bottom of cooker. Add ham and sprinkle with black pepper. Pour soup evenly over potatoes and ham and toss gently to coat.
- Cover and cook on HIGH 3 hours.
- Gently stir in cream cheese, and peas. Cover and cook 10 minutes longer, or until cream cheese is melted and serve.
If you don't have leftover ham to use, feel free to get a thick slice of ham from the deli. It'll work just fine!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Are you looking for the perfect side dish to pair with your favorite pot roast or German sausages? Try our Old-Fashioned German Stuffing! This hot and hearty stuffing is loaded with fresh sauerkraut, crumbled bacon, and rye bread, so you know it's got an authentic taste!