Slow Cooked Italian Pot Roast
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Give your everyday pot roast an Italian spin with our Slow Cooked Italian Pot Roast. Fork-tender beef smothered in a rich and zesty sauce -- what's not to love?
What You'll Need
- 1 (24-ounce) jar sweet pepper pasta sauce
- 1 (2-1/2-pound) boneless beef chuck roast
- 3 large carrots, cut into 1-1/2-inch chunks
- 1 large onion, cut into half-moons
What to Do
- Place the sauce, chuck roast, carrots, and onion halves in a 5-quart or larger slow cooker; stir gently.
- Cook on high setting for 6 hours, or low setting for 8 hours.
Dinner doesn't get much easier than one-pot meals! For a huge variety of tasty one-dish meals, check out 36 Quick and Easy One-Pot Meals!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our bakery-style Italian Cream Cake recipe may be a cake mix recipe, but it ends up with layer upon layer of a to-die-for from-scratch taste that'll make you feel like a star baker. You're gonna love how easy it is to make this Italian Cream Cake recipe!