Slow Cooker Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Slow cookers aren't just for main dish meals! Come home to these chocolately warm Slow Cooker Brownies...and be a "baking" hero even when you're busy!
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup milk
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
What to Do
Coat 4-quart or larger slow cooker with cooking spray. In a large bowl, mix flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt.
In a medium bowl, mix milk, butter, egg, and vanilla extract and stir into flour mixture until smooth. Stir in chocolate chips. Spread batter evenly in slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on low 2 hours, or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool, uncovered, 15 minutes. Remove insert from cooker and invert contents over rack, or let cool completely in cooker before cutting into 12 squares.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 192
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.4g 13 %
- Saturated Fat 5.1g 25 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 2.8g 6 %
- Cholesterol 31mg 10 %
- Sodium 152mg 6 %
- Total Carbohydrates 28g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.3g 5 %
- Sugars 20g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you want a lemony-herb fish dish, that's packed with flavor and easy to make, then you've got to try our All-American Fish-in-Foil. We used catfish, because it's firm enough to stay together and delicate enough to wrap it in foil. It's a perfectly seasoned, easy-as-can be dinner that you're going to love to share with family and friends.