Amish Church Spread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
This creamy, sweet peanut butter spread is often served at Amish gatherings - on everything from bread to cakes. One taste and you'll know why! If you're looking for a new way to jazz up rolls or bread at the table, our variation of Amish Peanut Butter is a great place to start! Like things extra sweet? Serve it with honey too.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon (½ stick) butter, melted, divided
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup marshmallow creme
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- In a medium saucepan over high heat, combine sugar, water and butter and bring to a boil.
- Stir in corn syrup, reduce heat to low, and simmer 1 to 2 minutes; remove from heat.
- Add peanut butter, marshmallow crème, and vanilla and stir until blended. Store in a container in refrigerator.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
It just doesn't get more refreshing than watermelon pops in the summer! Plus, watermelon is a great fruit to help keep you hydrated when the sun is blazing overhead. We like to add a little bit of something extra to our Fruity Watermelon Pops by mixing in chopped berries or fresh mint! Yum!