We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Some snack mixes are just too good to pass on, like this Ramen Crunch. It's a crispy-crunchy treat with a bit of a zesty kick to it!
What You'll Need
- 2 (3-ounce) packages ramen noodles, broken into 1-inch pieces (discard seasoning packet)
- 1 1/2 cups cheese crackers
- 1 1/2 cups cornflakes cereal
- 1 1/2 cups peanuts
- 1 (0.7-ounce) packet Italian dressing mix
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup wasabi peas
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine noodles, cheese crackers, cornflakes, peanuts, and Italian dressing mix; mix well. Drizzle oil over mixture and toss until evenly coated. Spread in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring every 5 minutes. Let cool, then stir in wasabi peas. Store in an airtight container until ready to serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!