We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Elves of all ages will love snacking on Reindeer Munchies. We called it that, 'cause we heard it from a reliable source that reindeer love to sneak bites of this sweet and salty chocolatey mix when Santa isn't looking!
What You'll Need
- 4 cups honey graham cracker cereal
- 2 cups crushed pretzels
- 1 cup chocolate toffee bits
- 12 ounces chocolate almond bark
What to Do
- Line a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with wax paper. In a large bowl stir together the cereal, pretzels, and toffee bits.
- Melt the almond bark according to package directions. Pour over cereal mixture and stir until everything is completely covered.
- Press the mixture into prepared baking dish, let cool completely. Break into chunks and store in a tightly sealed container.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When it comes to choosing healthier meal options and indulging in something delicious, you can have both with our Steakhouse Salad! If you can't give up your love of steak, but need to start looking for something lighter at dinner time, this is the recipe for you. This meal gets a seal of approval from both veggie lovers and meat lovers everywhere, so don't miss out!