Barbecue Chicken "Nachos" with Blue Cheese
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here come Barbecue Chicken "Nachos" to the rescue! This tasty take-off on Buffalo-style chicken wings replaces nachos and other boring finger foods to top your family's list of anytime favorite snack foods.
What You'll Need
- 1 (7-ounce) package barbecue-flavored potato chips
- 1 (12.5-ounce) can chunk chicken, drained and flaked
- 1 (4-ounce) package crumbled blue cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
What to Do
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Place chips on a large rimmed baking sheet.
Sprinkle chips evenly with the chicken, blue cheese, and mozzarella cheese. Bake 4 to 5 minutes or until heated through and the cheese has melted. Top with scallions and serve immediately.
To spice these up, top with jalapeno slices just before serving.