Butter Toffee Popcorn
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 2 cups
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr 13 Min
Looking for the perfect snack for your movie night? How about our Butter Toffee Popcorn? Caramel-coated popcorn and salted peanuts make for a really tasty combo. It's hard to resist eating the whole bowl by yourself!
What You'll Need
- 12 cups popped popcorn
- 2 cups salted, dry-roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup corn syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F. In a large bowl, combine popcorn and nuts; set aside.
- In a saucepan over medium-high heat, bring butter, brown sugar, corn syrup, and salt to a boil; cook 3 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and baking soda.
- Pour brown sugar mixture over popcorn mixture and toss until thoroughly coated. Spread onto a large, rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Let cool completely, then serve or store in an airtight container.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 55
- Calories from Fat 0.4
- Total Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0g 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 213mg 9 %
- Total Carbohydrates 14g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 5.1g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Farmer's Dressing is a creamy, easy-to-make homemade salad dressing that is sure to take your salad to the next level. Filled with delicious cucumbers and a simple spice blend, our Farmer's Dressing will be a delight to drizzle over your salad, whether it's at the potluck or around the dinner table.