Caramel Apple Quesadilla
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Quesadillas don't always have to be savory! By combining a dessert cheese, like brie, with fresh apple slices and a little caramel, we can make a Caramel Apple Quesadilla that's perfect for snack-time, or as an after-dinner treat.
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 4 ounces brie, rind removed and cut into thin slices
- 1 small apple, cored and thinly sliced
- Caramel sauce for drizzling
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
What to Do
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Place 1 tortilla in skillet and top with brie and apple. Top with remaining tortilla and press down lightly with spatula. Cook 1 to 2 minutes, or until golden brown. Flip quesadilla and cook another minute, or until golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Slice tortilla into four wedges. Drizzles with caramel sauce and sprinkle with pecans. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 287
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18g 28 %
- Saturated Fat 7.8g 39 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 9.4g 19 %
- Cholesterol 36mg 12 %
- Sodium 444mg 19 %
- Total Carbohydrates 23g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.1g 8 %
- Sugars 4.7g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Turn ordinary chicken breasts into a favorite main dish by stuffing them with our creamy, flavorful filling and rolling them in a crunchy homemade breading. Stuffed Chicken Rollups are easy for weeknights, and are a company-favorite too!