We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Did you know that popcorn is a whole grain? Whole grains are fiber-rich and heart-healthy, making plain popcorn a good choice for those who want to watch what they eat while still satisfying their crunch-cravings.
What You'll Need
- 1 bag Healthy 94% fat-free microwave popcorn, popped (12 cups)
- 1/4 cup light butter
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning mix
- 3/4 cup shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Place popped popcorn in a large bowl; remove any unpopped kernels.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, microwave butter until melted then stir in taco seasoning mix. Pour mixture over popcorn and toss until evenly coated.
- Spread out popcorn on a foil-lined rimmed baking sheet and sprinkle with the shredded cheese.
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes, until cheese is melted.
Recipe courtesy of JOLLY TIME® Pop Corn
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're wanting an easy, savory recipe, then it's time to rustle up our Hillbilly One Pot. It's loaded with ground beef, black eyed peas, and other ingredients that will bring the flavors of the South to your kitchen! Know what's great about one pot recipes? Clean up is a breeze, which means our Hillbilly One Pot allows you more time to spend with the family. It's a budget-friendly, all-in-one recipe you have to try!