Candy Corn Crispy Treats
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Candy corn goes hand in hand with Halloween, and you'll surely want to buy an extra bag to treat your tricksters to yummy Candy Corn Crispy Treats after the holiday.
What You'll Need:
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10-ounce) package marshmallows
- 6 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 cup candy corn
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted
What To Do:
- Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat and stir in rice cereal until evenly coated. Add candy corn and stir gently just until candy is mixed in.
- Spoon mixture into baking dish and press down with spatula.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over top. Let cool then cut into bars. Keep covered until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Cobb Macaroni Salad is a cross between a creamy macaroni salad and a fill-ya-up Cobb salad. Not only is this macaroni salad recipe easy to follow, but it's sure to be one of the top deli salads at your next summertime cookout, backyard bash, or family get-together. We especially love that this one is hearty enough to be a meal in itself!