Tutti Frutti Yogurt Snack Cones
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether you start your day with this or enjoy it as an after school or work treat, we know you're gonna love the fresh and fruity combo teamed up with the tartness of the yogurt. Talk about a fun anytime snack.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup green grapes, cut in half
- 1 banana, cut in half lengthwise and sliced
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 ice cream cake cones
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 4 maraschino cherries
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine strawberries, blueberries, grapes, and banana slices. Stir in yogurt and whipped topping until thoroughly combined. Place yogurt mixture in an airtight container and freeze 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- Place 2 scoops of yogurt mixture into each cone, sprinkle with walnuts, and top with a cherry. Enjoy!
Test Kitchen Tip
You can make up a bunch of these and keep them in the freezer for when you're craving something that’s good for you and incredibly tasty.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.