We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
For all those times when you need a snack to get you through to your next mealtime, or for when you're hanging out on the couch watching your favorite movie, keep a bowl of Awesome Munchies on hand. It'll satisfy all your cravings for crispy, crunchy, and yummy!
What You'll Need
- 5 cups oven-toasted rice cereal, such as Chex
- 1 cup pretzel sticks
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1 cup cheese crackers
- 1/4 cup (1/2-stick) melted butter, slightly cooled
- 3 tablespoons steak sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
What to Do
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
In a large resealable bag, mix together cereal, pretzels, peanuts, and crackers.
In a small bowl, combine butter, steak sauce, and salt. Pour over cereal mixture and shake gently until cereal mixture is evenly coated. Spread in a single layer on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes. Cool and serve.
- If you prefer, you can heat the mixture in the microwave 5 to 6 minutes, instead of baking it in the oven.
- It's always good to have a healthy snack on hand, especially in between meals. One we like to keep around here is our homemade Granola Bars!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're like most, choosing between chocolate chip cookies and brownies is a tough dessert-time decision. Not anymore! This dessert combines the best of both worlds when it comes to desserts. Our Speckled Brookie Bars are the perfect combo of ooey-gooey brownies and warm and melty chocolate chip cookies. Plus, with our certified shortcuts, this amazing dessert recipe is the easiest (just watch our video right below and see for yourself). When you just can't choose between these yummy dessert options, treat yourself and have both! There's no way this pan of bars will last more than a day in your family's home.