We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
For all those times when you need a snack to get you through to your next mealtime, or for when you're hanging out on the couch watching your favorite movie, keep a bowl of Awesome Munchies on hand. It'll satisfy all your cravings for crispy, crunchy, and yummy!
What You'll Need
- 5 cups oven-toasted rice cereal, such as Chex
- 1 cup pretzel sticks
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1 cup cheese crackers
- 1/4 cup (1/2-stick) melted butter, slightly cooled
- 3 tablespoons steak sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
What to Do
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
In a large resealable bag, mix together cereal, pretzels, peanuts, and crackers.
In a small bowl, combine butter, steak sauce, and salt. Pour over cereal mixture and shake gently until cereal mixture is evenly coated. Spread in a single layer on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes. Cool and serve.
- If you prefer, you can heat the mixture in the microwave 5 to 6 minutes, instead of baking it in the oven.
- It's always good to have a healthy snack on hand, especially in between meals. One we like to keep around here is our homemade Granola Bars!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone will love our fancy-sounding but easy-to-make Broccoli and Ham Quiche, whether you serve it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. And since you can combine the ingredients in advance and store them in a plastic storage bag in the freezer until you're ready to thaw and bake it off, it makes an extra easy Easter meal!