Fruit-Filled Trail Mix
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A yummy twist on the original cereal snack mix... for kids of all ages!
What You'll Need
- 3 cups popped popcorn
- 2 cups pretzel sticks
- 2 cups bite-sized corn cereal squares
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger (optional)
- 1 1/4 cups (5 to 6 ounces) assorted bite-sized fruit snacks
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine popcorn, pretzel sticks, and cereal squares. In a small bowl, blend butter, soy sauce, and ginger; drizzle over cereal mixture, stirring until coated. Spread evenly onto a 10" x 15" rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 30 minutes, stirring carefully every 10 minutes. Cool slightly, then combine with fruit snacks.
Great for parties or between-meal snacks.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.