Italian Style Nachos
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Okay, so when you think of Italian food you don't think of nachos. Well, why not change that? Tortilla chips make a great base for pizza-like nachos, and they're ready in no time.
What You'll Need
- 1 (8 ounce) bag tortilla chips
- 1 cup light spaghetti sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom pieces and stems, drained and patted dry
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 cup (2 ounce) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place tortilla chips on a 12-inch pizza pan or a large rimmed baking sheet. Pour spaghetti sauce evenly over chips, then place mushroom pieces over sauce. Sprinkle with crushed red pepper then cheese.
- Bake 4 to 6 minutes or until cheese has melted. Serve immediately.
For a little added spice, chop some peperoncini and sprinkle them over the top before baking.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This mouthwatering dish features an all-star summer line-up of zucchini, tomatoes, basil, garlic, and more. To say that our All-Star Zucchini is flavorful is an understatement! It's just as amazing on its own as it is served over a bed of pasta. Yum!