We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You don't have to travel all the way to Germany to get a taste of their soft and doughy pretzels. Our German Pretzels are delicious, easy, and ready for eatin' in just about 15 minutes!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound frozen bread dough, thawed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon (coarse) salt (see Note)
What to Do
- Coat 2 large rimmed baking sheets with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cut dough into four equal pieces. On a lightly floured surface, roll each piece into a 24-inch rope; form into a pretzel shape and place on baking sheets.
- Brush top of each pretzel with melted butter. Sprinkle evenly with kosher salt. Loosely cover with plastic wrap and set aside in a warm place to rise for 15 minutes. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Remove plastic wrap and bake pretzels 15 to 17 minutes, or until golden. Serve warm.
- For a more traditional German flavor, top with Caraway seeds.
- We love dipping these soft pretzels in butter or cheese, too!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got what we think is the Best Broccoli Salad, and we're betting you'll agree! This garden-fresh broccoli salad is tossed in a creamy homemade dressing and livened up with a few surprises, so it's sure to be one of your favorite easy broccoli recipes for potluck parties! But nothing says you have to take this recipe to a party. This easy broccoli salad is perfect for summer lunches or as a fresh dinner dish. It has just the right amount of creamy flavor to make this broccoli salad a recipe you'll want to make again and again.