We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You don't have to travel all the way to Germany to get a taste of their soft and doughy pretzels. Our German Pretzels are delicious, easy, and ready for eatin' in just about 15 minutes!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound frozen bread dough, thawed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon (coarse) salt (see Note)
What to Do
- Coat 2 large rimmed baking sheets with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cut dough into four equal pieces. On a lightly floured surface, roll each piece into a 24-inch rope; form into a pretzel shape and place on baking sheets.
- Brush top of each pretzel with melted butter. Sprinkle evenly with kosher salt. Loosely cover with plastic wrap and set aside in a warm place to rise for 15 minutes. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Remove plastic wrap and bake pretzels 15 to 17 minutes, or until golden. Serve warm.
- For a more traditional German flavor, top with Caraway seeds.
- We love dipping these soft pretzels in butter or cheese, too!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The glaze in this flavor-packed pork dish is made with an ingredient you may have never tried before. This ingredient adds a slightly salty, Asian flair to dishes and is great for cooking with, as well as dipping into. You'll have to try our recipe for Skillet Glazed Pork to see for yourself!