Hot Dog Pizzas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Two childhood favorites (and favorites of some adults I know) come together in one terrific snack. Be sure to keep the ingredients on hand for the after-school crowd.
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/4 cups (5 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 3 frankfurters, sliced
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Separate biscuits, and press each into a 4-inch circle on lightly greased baking sheets.
- Combine mayonnaise and garlic powder; brush evenly over biscuit rounds. Sprinkle 3/4 cup cheese evenly over mayonnaise mixture, and top with frankfurter slices.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 5 minutes; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese, and bake 5 more minutes or until lightly browned and cheese melts. Serve immediately.
Looking for more tasty homemade snack recipes? Then check out Our 14 Best Snack Foods!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Potato pancakes are a symbolic and scrumptious treat commonly made for Hanukkah. Not only are they super crispy and really tasty, but thanks to the pre-shredded potatoes you can find at your favorite supermarket, these Simple Shredded Potato Pancakes are, well, simple to make!