Hot Dog Pizzas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Two childhood favorites (and favorites of some adults I know) come together in one terrific snack. Be sure to keep the ingredients on hand for the after-school crowd.
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/4 cups (5 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 3 frankfurters, sliced
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Separate biscuits, and press each into a 4-inch circle on lightly greased baking sheets.
- Combine mayonnaise and garlic powder; brush evenly over biscuit rounds. Sprinkle 3/4 cup cheese evenly over mayonnaise mixture, and top with frankfurter slices.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 5 minutes; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese, and bake 5 more minutes or until lightly browned and cheese melts. Serve immediately.
Looking for more tasty homemade snack recipes? Then check out Our 14 Best Snack Foods!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The Ultimate Hero Burger is going to be your new favorite ground beef recipe, and we know it will be a hit this Memorial Day Weekend! This take on this classic burger recipe is our juciest and most flavorful yet. Friends and family will be crowding around the grill, clamoring for their burger patty!