Hot 'n' Spicy Nut Snacks
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The next time you're barbecuing with friends, plan on making these Hot 'n' Spicy Snacks. They cook up right on your grill and deliver great crunch and flavor. It'll also keep 'em busy while the burgers cook up!
What You'll Need
- 3 cups unsalted nuts (like almonds, walnuts, and pecans)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
What to Do
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- In a medium bowl, combine nuts with oil, tossing until well coated. Drain nuts in a colander placed over a bowl, leaving nuts in colander.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Pour sugar mixture over nuts and shake colander to coat nuts and to allow any excess sugar mixture to fall off into the bowl below. If the nuts are not completely coated, pour the excess sugar over them and shake again. Place coated nuts in an 8-inch square disposable aluminum pan.
- Grill in pan 6 to 8 minutes, mixing frequently to keep them from burning. Let nuts cool slightly before serving.
Why not make this with a 16-ounce can of assorted unsalted nuts? That way, you can get a selection of nuts in every bite.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This is the perfect potato casserole for any occasion. It's just as good with your weeknight dinner as it is served for a company-fancy meal. Our Anytime Potatoes are creamy, dreamy, and easy to throw-together. And the crispy topping makes them extra-special!