Mango Tango Black Bean Salsa
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
As if salsa wasn't exciting enough on its own with a fiesta of flavors and textures, this recipe for Mango Tango Black Bean Salsa will really get the party started, 'cause it gets an extra boost from refreshing diced mango!
What You'll Need
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can whole kernel corn with peppers, drained
- 1 mango, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Serve salsa with baked tortilla or pita chips.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Add a little spookiness to your Halloween party fare with our recipe for Cookie Eyeballs. These cookie balls are so easy and fun to make, you'll want the kids and grand kids to help. Once they're done, everyone will enjoy these ghostly, "eye popping" treats!