Jack-o'-Lantern Cheese Snacks
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're looking for a spooktacular treat to serve up to your favorite boys and ghouls, then you'll love this cheesy snack recipe for Jack-o'-Lantern Cheese Snacks. Who wouldn't go crazy for a recipe that uses melted cheese? Plus, if you want to get extra creative, try making different faces on each one!
What You'll Need
- 60 butter-flavored crackers (about 2 packaged sleeves)
- 16 slices (about 3/4 pound) Muenster cheese
- 12 medium plum tomatoes, sliced 1/4-inch thick and seeded (with membranes intact)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
What to Do
- Preheat broiler.
- Place crackers on rimmed baking sheets. Cut out 4 circles from each slice of Muenster cheese with a 1 1/2-inch round cutter.
- Place one round of cheese then 1 slice of tomato on each cracker. Fill two of the cavities in each tomato slice with shredded Cheddar cheese to look like eyes in a jack-o'-lantern, leaving the third cavity empty as the mouth.
- Broil 2 to 3 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe comes straight to you from a galaxy far, far away, as we celebrate Star Wars Galaxy's Edge in Disney's Hollywood Studios. If you head that way and explore the vast Star Wars galaxy, you might find yourself in Docking Bay 7 to fuel up. That's where we got the inspiration for our version of this Braised Shaak Roast. This hearty beef recipe teams up with cavatelli pasta and lots of veggies, for a flavor-packed combo that makes this hearty and comforting recipe something worth bringing home.