We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This super walnut recipe features a flavorful combo of ingredients that turn plain walnuts into a company-fancy indulgence. Of course, you can treat your gang to a bowl of these easy-to-make nibblers any time, from movie night to game night.
What You'll Need:
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1 large egg white
- 2 tablespoons instant espresso granules
- 4 cups walnut halves
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 325 degree F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine sugar, cinnamon, and salt; mix well and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat egg white and instant espresso granules until dissolved and frothy. Fold nuts into coffee mixture and toss until evenly coated.
- Sprinkle nuts with cinnamon-sugar mixture, and mix until evenly coated.
- Spread walnuts on prepared baking sheet. Bake 5 minutes, stir nuts and continue baking for 5 more minutes, or until dry to the touch.
- Remove from oven, loosen walnuts from tray and let cool. Store in an airtight container.
Makes about 4 cups.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This colonial-style brown bread is actually cooked inside of a can and it's a New England favorite! Our Boston Brown Bread is moist and flavorful on its own, but it's even better when you slather on some butter or cream cheese right before serving!