Chicken & Meatball Parmesan “Stoup”
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
If you love the Italian flavors of a meatball Parmesan, we've got the perfect way to change it up! Our Chicken & Meatball Parmesan "Stoup" falls somewhere between a thick soup and a saucy stew. Topped with a delicious dinner roll that absorbs all the bold flavors, this recipe is perfect for sharing memories or making new ones. It's also great if you just want a little bit of comfort on a cold night. Trust us, if you bring this savory recipe to the next get-together, it'll be gone before you can blink!
What You'll Need
- 3 cups beef broth
- 1 (24-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 16 appetizer-sized frozen meatballs, thawed and cut in half
- 2 cups frozen, diced cooked chicken
- 1 1/2 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 6 frozen par baked dinner yeast rolls
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Grated Parmesan cheese for sprinkling
What to Do
- In a soup pot over medium-high heat, combine broth, spaghetti sauce, meatballs, chicken and vegetables. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bake rolls according to package directions. Remove from oven and sprinkle each evenly with mozzarella cheese. Return to oven and bake 3 to 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Ladle “stoup” into bowls, top each with a cheese-topped roll and sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Serve piping hot and get ready for lots of happy faces around the table.
Before You Start Cooking!
- If you're wanting some delicious Parmesan flavor, try our Baked Eggplant Parmigiana Chips!
- For a classic favorite, our Chicken Parmesan recipe is the way to go!
Parmesan cheese is also known as Parmesan-Reggiano and it is considered the "King of Cheeses!" Well, that is certainly one big honor. So, the next time you make this delicious stoup or sit down with a meatball Parmesan sandwich, just think, you're getting the royal treatment when it comes to cheese!
Read NextBest Noodle Soup Ever