We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The pure simplicity of this Italian-style Chicken Parmesan is why it is always such a favorite. Easy to make and great-tasting, it is one of the most popular Italian chicken dishes around.
What You'll Need
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 (14 ounce each) cans Italian-style stewed tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
What to Do
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray. Place chicken breasts in baking dish and bake 15 to 20 minutes.
In a saucepan, combine tomatoes, cornstarch and oregano, cook over a medium-heat, stirring constantly until sauce thickens. Pour heated sauce over chicken and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake an additional 5 minutes (just long enough to melt Parmesan cheese.)
We also like to add a touch of hot pepper sauce, basil or a sprinkle of garlic. We sometimes top the chicken with mozzarella cheese slices during the last few minutes of baking to make it even more "authentic."
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Say hello to Your Family's Favorite Meatloaf recipe! Unlike other meatloaves that are sort of dry and tasteless, this one is super juicy and packed with flavor inside and out. And the combo of the bacon and the glaze makes this truly irresistible.
- Copycat Olive Garden Peach Moscato Chicken
- Jiffy Chicken Surprise
- Slow Cooker Bourbon Chicken
- Honey Barbecued Chicken
- Sassy Chicken Street Tacos
- Copycat P.F. Chang's Chicken Kung Pao
- Weeknight Chicken Milanese
- Copycat Chipotle Chicken Burrito Bowl Recipe
- Classic Fried Chicken
- Cheesy Stuffed Herb Chicken