Dressed-Up Tomato Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 11 Cups
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Canned tomato soup gets dressed up, thanks to a few extra ingredients that are probably already on your shelf.
What You'll Need
- 1 (28-ounce) can Italian-seasoned diced tomatoes
- 1 (26-ounce) can tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 (32-ounce) container chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
What to Do
- Process seasoned tomatoes in a food processor 3 to 4 times or until finely diced.
- Stir together diced tomatoes, tomato soup, and remaining ingredients in a Dutch oven. Cook over medium heat 10 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally. Serve with sour cream and chopped fresh parsley, if desired.