We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Ole! This Taco Soup is one of our favorites! Wanna know why? Because the meat, veggies, and classic Mexican flavor make is scrumptious beyond belief! How could it NOT be a favorite?
What You'll Need
- 1 pound ground chuck
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 (15-1/2-ounce) cans Mexican-style chili beans, undrained
- 1 (15-1/4-ounce) can whole kernel corn, undrained
- 1 (15-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (4-ounce) can chopped green chiles, undrained
- 1 (1-1/4-ounce) envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 (1-ounce) envelope Ranch-style dressing mix
- 1 1/2 cups water
What to Do
- Cook beef and onion in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat until meat is browned and onion is tender, stirring until meat crumbles; drain.
- Stir beans and next 7 ingredients into beef mixture; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Spoon soup into bowls; top with desired toppings.
- You can top this taco soup with just about anything you would top your regular tacos with, like corn chips, chopped tomato, sour cream, or shredded Cheddar cheese!
- Wanna try a different soup recipe? Our Potato Cheese Soup is one of our favorite options!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 345
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.3g 14 %
- Saturated Fat 4.7g 24 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 18g 37 %
- Cholesterol 39mg 13 %
- Sodium 1,739mg 72 %
- Total Carbohydrates 42g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 9.1g 37 %
- Sugars 8.1g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you want a lemony-herb fish dish, that's packed with flavor and easy to make, then you've got to try our All-American Fish-in-Foil. We used catfish, because it's firm enough to stay together and delicate enough to wrap it in foil. It's a perfectly seasoned, easy-as-can be dinner that you're going to love to share with family and friends.