We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What's more perfect than a hot bowl of stew on a cold day? This recipe has so many great ingredients, it's like a party in your bowl!
What You'll Need
- 2 chicken breasts, skinned, boned, and cut into chunks
- 1 (3-ounce) package diced pepperoni (3 to 4 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 (15-ounce each) cans tomato sauce
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup coarsely chopped stuffed olives
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/3 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 pound twist macaroni
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a Dutch oven, saute chicken and pepperoni in oil over a medium heat for about 5 minutes or until chicken is lightly browned; drain off liquid.
- Add tomato sauce, chicken broth, olives, sugar and parsley. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 15 minutes. Add macaroni; cover and cook for 15 minutes more or until pasta is tender.
- Spoon stew into individual baking dishes (1-1/2 to 2 cups size); top with cheese. Bake in oven for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This hearty, all-in-one, beefed-up dinner will definitely knock your lederhosen socks off! Our Slow Cooker Short Ribs and Cabbage is a German-inspired dish that features meaty ribs in a sweet and tangy sauce with lots of cabbage. It's a slow cooker dinner that'll have everyone saying, "Ach Das Schmeckt!" (That's "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!" in German!)