Slow Cooked Pork Stew
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Slow Cooked Pork Stew is made even tastier by the addition of fresh vegetables. Try it for dinner tonight!
What You'll Need
- 3 medium-sized potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 3 carrots, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 medium-sized onion, cut into wedges
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 pounds boneless pork roast or butt, cut into 1-1/2-inch chunks
- 1 (24-ounce) jar applesauce
- 2 teaspoons browning and seasoning sauce
What to Do
- In a 3-1/2-quart (or larger) slow cooker, combine the potatoes, carrots, onions, bouillon cube, salt, and pepper. Place pork over vegetables and pour applesauce over the top.
- Cover and cook on high setting for 4 to 5 hours. Stir in the browning and seasoning sauce, and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The glaze in this flavor-packed pork dish is made with an ingredient you may have never tried before. This ingredient adds a slightly salty, Asian flair to dishes and is great for cooking with, as well as dipping into. You'll have to try our recipe for Skillet Glazed Pork to see for yourself!