Stick-to-Your-Ribs Pasta Stew
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Beef, vegetables, and pasta all in one...now that's the perfect answer for a winter night meal.
What You'll Need
- 5 cups water
- 2 pounds beef top or bottom round, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 medium-sized carrots, cut into -inch chunks
- 1 1/2 cups ketchup
- 1 jar (8 ounces) medium picante sauce
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons light or dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 8 ounces uncooked rotini pasta
What to Do
- In a soup pot, combine all the ingredients except the pasta.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Add the pasta and cook for 20 to 25 more minutes, or until the pasta is tender.
You know how I always say there are no rules? That's certainly true here, so go ahead and use any small hearty pasta you prefer - elbows, small shells...whatever!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This hearty, all-in-one, beefed-up dinner will definitely knock your lederhosen socks off! Our Slow Cooker Short Ribs and Cabbage is a German-inspired dish that features meaty ribs in a sweet and tangy sauce with lots of cabbage. It's a slow cooker dinner that'll have everyone saying, "Ach Das Schmeckt!" (That's "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!" in German!)