Stick-to-Your-Ribs Pasta Stew
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Beef, vegetables, and pasta all in one...now that's the perfect answer for a winter night meal.
What You'll Need
- 5 cups water
- 2 pounds beef top or bottom round, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 medium-sized carrots, cut into -inch chunks
- 1 1/2 cups ketchup
- 1 jar (8 ounces) medium picante sauce
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons light or dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 8 ounces uncooked rotini pasta
What to Do
- In a soup pot, combine all the ingredients except the pasta.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Add the pasta and cook for 20 to 25 more minutes, or until the pasta is tender.
You know how I always say there are no rules? That's certainly true here, so go ahead and use any small hearty pasta you prefer - elbows, small shells...whatever!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whether you've got friends coming over to watch a game, or you're just looking for an easy lunch or snack, these Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas are a real winner. Buffalo chicken makes for a tasty addition inside these cheesy quesadillas, and the celery adds a nice a crunch!