We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Guilt isnt one of the ingredients in our mouthwatering California Burgers! They are made from lighter ground turkey breast and topped with lycopene-rich tomatoes, heart-healthy avocados and red onions. Served up on a whole grain roll, you can feel good about this burger option.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound ground turkey breast
- 1/4 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup alfalfa sprouts
- 4 red onion slices
- 4 tomato slices
- 1 avocado, sliced thin
- 4 12-grain rolls
What to Do
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a medium bowl, combine ground turkey, bread crumbs, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; mix well. Form mixture into 4 equal patties.
- Grill burgers 8 to 12 minutes or until no longer pink in center, turning halfway through grilling.
- Evenly distribute alfalfa sporuts, onion slices, burgers, tomato slices, and avocado slices on rolls. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe comes straight to you from a galaxy far, far away, as we celebrate Star Wars Galaxy's Edge in Disney's Hollywood Studios. If you head that way and explore the vast Star Wars galaxy, you might find yourself in Docking Bay 7 to fuel up. That's where we got the inspiration for our version of this Braised Shaak Roast. This hearty beef recipe teams up with cavatelli pasta and lots of veggies, for a flavor-packed combo that makes this hearty and comforting recipe something worth bringing home.