The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
Guilt isnt one of the ingredients in our mouthwatering California Burgers! They are made from lighter ground turkey breast and topped with lycopene-rich tomatoes, heart-healthy avocados and red onions. Served up on a whole grain roll, you can feel good about this burger option.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound ground turkey breast
- 1/4 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup alfalfa sprouts
- 4 red onion slices
- 4 tomato slices
- 1 avocado, sliced thin
- 4 12-grain rolls
What to Do
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a medium bowl, combine ground turkey, bread crumbs, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; mix well. Form mixture into 4 equal patties.
- Grill burgers 8 to 12 minutes or until no longer pink in center, turning halfway through grilling.
- Evenly distribute alfalfa sporuts, onion slices, burgers, tomato slices, and avocado slices on rolls. Serve immediately.
For the ultimate California experience, serve these burgers with our cool and creamy yogurt sauce or our sensational honey mustard dressing.
- For a lighter twist, try our our easy seafood recipe for Salmon Patties!
Mar 31, 2016
Looks like the perfect recipe for summer!
- WAS THIS HELPFUL? YesNo
- REPORT ABUSE
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Best Ever Picnic Butter
When it comes to butter, we found a better way! Our Best Ever Picnic Butter is the perfect Memorial Day recipe because it makes everything better!