Butcher Shop Veal Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You've had pork chops, but have you ever tried veal chops? This simple veal recipe only uses 3 ingredients and is done in about 20 minutes. How simple is that? If you're looking to try something new and expand your dinner palate, then this recipe is for you!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup deli-style mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons whole black peppercorns, cracked
- 4 veal rib chops, 8 to 10 ounces each
What to Do
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, combine the mustard and pepper.
- Coat the veal completely with the mixture, spreading thickly, and grill for 14 to 16 minutes or to desired doneness, turning halfway through the grilling.
The easiest way to crack peppercorns is to seal them in a resealable plastic storage bag and crack with a rolling pin. You could also use black pepper that you grind yourself right from the peppermill. Either way, your chops will have that really fresh-cracked-pepper taste.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
One of the great thing about Brussels sprouts, is how many wonderful and versatile ways we can cook 'em up. Have you ever tried them pickled? Well, now's the time, with our Pickled Brussels Sprouts recipe! It's got the perfect combo of seasonings, along with just the right amount of tanginess! Chill 'em, serve 'em, and devour 'em!