We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
With just a few simple ingredients you can have a spring-ready side dish that's fit for a special holiday meal or for an everyday dinner. These baked Artichoke Squares will have them asking for seconds!
What You'll Need
- 4 scallions
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 cups Italian bread crumbs
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 (10-ounce) cans artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 eggs
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a blender, puree scallions, garlic, and oil.
- In a large bowl, combine bread crumbs, cheese, and artichoke hearts. Add pureed mixture and eggs; mix well. Spread into a 9- x 13-inch baking dish.
- Bake about 30 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whether you've got friends coming over to watch a game, or you're just looking for an easy lunch or snack, these Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas are a real winner. Buffalo chicken makes for a tasty addition inside these cheesy quesadillas, and the celery adds a nice a crunch!