Cabbage Stir Fry
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Cabbage Stir Fry cooks up super fast and we bet you'll enjoy all of the crisp, colorful veggies. It's a vegetarian's dream dish!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Heat oil in a large skillet or wok at high heat 3 to 4 minutes. Add cabbage, bell pepper, and onion; stir-fry 7 to 10 minutes or until crisp-tender or to desired degree of doneness.
- Stir in cilantro, lime juice, salt, and black pepper.
For an extra kick, stir in 3 tablespoons of jalapeno jelly with the cabbage, bell pepper, and onion. Proceed as directed with recipe.