Citrus Honey Carrots
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sometimes the simplest things are the best, like carrots glazed with honey. Why not make our Citrus Honey Carrots and add a twist of lime zest for a nice touch of holiday green?
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 (14.5-ounce) cans whole baby carrots, drained
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
What to Do
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add honey, and cook 1 to 2 minutes, or until sauce has thickened, stirring frequently.
- Add carrots and lime peel, and saute 1 to 2 minutes, or until heated through and well coated with sauce. Serve immediately.
- For extra zest, grate a bit of additional lime peel over the top just before serving.
- We are carrot lovers around here, so we like to whip up a batch of Carrot and Parsnip Soup to have on hand. It tastes great and feels so good going down!
If you loved this easy carrot recipe, be sure to check out our collection of Easy Carrot Recipes: 12 Baby Carrot Recipes, Cooked Carrot Recipes & More.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe comes straight to you from a galaxy far, far away, as we celebrate Star Wars Galaxy's Edge in Disney's Hollywood Studios. If you head that way and explore the vast Star Wars galaxy, you might find yourself in Docking Bay 7 to fuel up. That's where we got the inspiration for our version of this Braised Shaak Roast. This hearty beef recipe teams up with cavatelli pasta and lots of veggies, for a flavor-packed combo that makes this hearty and comforting recipe something worth bringing home.