Citrus Honey Carrots
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sometimes the simplest things are the best, like carrots glazed with honey. Why not make our Citrus Honey Carrots and add a twist of lime zest for a nice touch of holiday green?
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 (14.5-ounce) cans whole baby carrots, drained
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
What To Do:
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add honey, and cook 1 to 2 minutes, or until sauce has thickened, stirring frequently.
- Add carrots and lime peel, and saute 1 to 2 minutes, or until heated through and well coated with sauce. Serve immediately.
- For extra zest, grate a bit of additional lime peel over the top just before serving.
- We are carrot lovers around here, so we like to whip up a batch of Carrot and Parsnip Soup to have on hand. It tastes great and feels so good going down!
If you loved this easy carrot recipe, be sure to check out our collection of Easy Carrot Recipes: 12 Baby Carrot Recipes, Cooked Carrot Recipes & More.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Two of your favorite flavors come together in this delicious cake recipe. Our Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cake is topped with a fluffy layer of marshmallow creme and a creamy-smooth peanut butter frosting that's oh-so-delectable and simply irresistible!
- Welcome Home Eggplant Casserole
- Backyard Bean Bake
- Cracker Onion Pie
- Easy Eggplant Recipes: 18 Simple Recipes with Eggplant
- Fried Cabbage
- Creamy Crunchy Onion Bake
- Incredibly Easy Broccoli Recipes: 28 Broccoli Casserole Recipes, Side Dishes, and More
- Baked Eggplant
- Creamy Onion Pie
- 10 of The Best Recipes for Cauliflower