Citrus Honey Carrots
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sometimes the simplest things are the best, like carrots glazed with honey. Why not make our Citrus Honey Carrots and add a twist of lime zest for a nice touch of holiday green?
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 (14.5-ounce) cans whole baby carrots, drained
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
What To Do:
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add honey, and cook 1 to 2 minutes, or until sauce has thickened, stirring frequently.
- Add carrots and lime peel, and saute 1 to 2 minutes, or until heated through and well coated with sauce. Serve immediately.
- For extra zest, grate a bit of additional lime peel over the top just before serving.
- We are carrot lovers around here, so we like to whip up a batch of Carrot and Parsnip Soup to have on hand. It tastes great and feels so good going down!
If you loved this easy carrot recipe, be sure to check out our collection of Easy Carrot Recipes: 12 Baby Carrot Recipes, Cooked Carrot Recipes & More.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Tired of serving chicken breasts the same ol' way every time? If so, then you'll love this recipe for Cheesy Baked Chicken. These chicken breasts have a cracker crumb coating made from crushed cheese crackers and sesame seeds, so you can expect lots of crunch and flavor in every bite. Plus, this one is done in just about 30 minutes, which makes it great for busy weeknights!