Corn Bake Off
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're going to a potluck dinner, or if you just need something delicious and quick to put on the table for your hungry gang, here's one that's really simple to make. And the Mexican-style corn gives it a zesty tang that'll make them think you slaved in the kitchen for them!
What You'll Need
- 1 (11 ounces) can Mexican-style corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounces) can cream-style corn
- 1/4 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Cooking spray
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium-sized bowl; mix well. Pour into 8-inch square baking dish that has been coated with cooking spray. Coat top with cooking spray and bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until golden.