We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
One bite of this Garlic Pizza will surely be enough to keep the vampires away. Too bad for them...but lucky for us, 'cause it's packed with flavor!
What You'll Need
- 1 (12- to 14-inch) prepared pizza shell, thawed if frozen
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 6 garlic cloves, chopped (see Note)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Place pizza shell on a pizza pan.
- In a small bowl, combine butter, garlic, and salt; mix well then brush mixture evenly over pizza shell and top with cheeses and parsley.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until crust is crisp and brown. Slice and serve.
Prepared chopped garlic can be found in the produce section of your supermarket in small jars. That makes dishes like this super-easy! For this recipe, simply use the equivalent of 6 garlic cloves.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
One of the great thing about Brussels sprouts, is how many wonderful and versatile ways we can cook 'em up. Have you ever tried them pickled? Well, now's the time, with our Pickled Brussels Sprouts recipe! It's got the perfect combo of seasonings, along with just the right amount of tanginess! Chill 'em, serve 'em, and devour 'em!