Farmer's Cabbage and Pasta
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With cabbage always in season year-round, our tasty Farmer's Cabbage and Pasta is a side dish sure to show up often on your dinner table. We love the contrast of the noodles with the cabbage, and we're betting you will love this go-along too!
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onion (about 2 medium onions)
- 4 cups chunked cabbage (about 1/2 a medium head)
- 8 ounces bowtie noodles, prepared according to package directions
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; saute onions and cabbage until very soft and light brown.
- Add remaining ingredients and cook 3 to 5 minutes, or until heated through. Serve immediately.
Love cabbage and all the tasty and easy things you can do with it? Then you'll want to check out our collection of easy cabbage recipes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This colonial-style brown bread is actually cooked inside of a can and it's a New England favorite! Our Boston Brown Bread is moist and flavorful on its own, but it's even better when you slather on some butter or cream cheese right before serving!